- This event has passed.
Osho “Mahaparinirvana” the Great Enlightenment Celebration Weekend: LIVE Music celebrations & Meditations
January 20 @ 6:30 pm - January 22 @ 3:00 pm
Happy new Year!! Let’s begin this new year with Meditations, Music and Celebrations!
Osho Tushita Ashram has invited Ma Tara Shambala and her musical band to perform LIVE OSHO MUSIC at the Osho Mahaparinirvana Celebration in Palmetto Bay, Florida the weekend of January 20-22, 2023.
The weekend will feature a LIVE OSHO MUSIC Dance Party Saturday night where all the music will be original, “Never Heard Before” Osho Dance/Meditation music.
On Sunday, a blast from the past with live “Osho Music Group”!
Many of the older Osho songs that we love so much from Pune 1, the Ranch and Pune 2, will be resuscitated and brought ‘back to life” with renewed vigor and energy!
Of course, the weekend will include a full schedule of Osho meditations, vegetarian meals and a friendly sangha of Osho lovers.
January 19th is the day when Osho left his mortal body. Osho says, “Buddhists have two terms for Nirvana. The ultimate enlightenment they call Mahaparinirvana, and enlightenment they call Nirvana. Nirvana means a Buddha is in the body. He has attained to illumination, he has become a knower, but he is still in the body, the body of imperfection. He is still in the world of imperfect parts. This is Nirvana, enlightenment. Then when he leaves the body, when he simply disappears into the ultimate emptiness, it is Mahaparinirvana, it is the Great Enlightenment.”
These meditations are playful and can be practiced by anyone, whether you are just learning to meditate or have been meditating for years. The techniques are more powerful when practiced in a group and in a dedicated space which creates an energy field. Also, we recommend that you attend the whole day to get a feel of the inner transformation, and not to break the group flow.
All levels are welcome, if you have never meditated in your life and want to try it out, it’s a great opportunity to dive in with very different techniques for any personality and need – all Osho meditations will be explained and guided, your practice will be supported by a friendly group of meditators.
RSVP and pre-payment is required for this event to make food arrangements.
Schedule for the event:
Friday : 6:30 pm – 8: 00 : Introduction & short meditation.
7:30 am – Check in
8:00 – 9:30 – Osho Dynamic Meditation
9:30- 10:30 – Breakfast
10:30- 11:30 – Osho No-Mind Meditation- a powerful meditation bring inner silence
11:30- 12:30 Healing Tibetan Bowls Sound Meditation
12:30-2:30 – Lunch/Rest (Please try to stay in silence and aloneness, spend time with the trees in the garden, and in nature)
2:30- 3:30 – Osho Death Meditation – Osho talks on art of dying + Osho Floating Dying Meditation
3:45- 5:00 – Osho Kundalini Meditation
5:00 – 6:00 Zen Tea and Sharing session
6:00 – 7:00 – Healing Tibetan Bowls Meditation with Swami Pratah
7:00 – 8:00 – Live Music Celebrations from the World of Osho- Tara Shambala & the band.
7:30 am – Check in
8:00 – 9:30 – Osho No-Dimension Meditation – Sufi technique for inner centering
9:30- 10:30 – Breakfast
10:30- 11:00 – Healing Tibetan Bowl Meditations
11:00-12:00 – Osho Stop Meditation, Live Osho Music
12:00- Lunch and Sharing and Good byes
Venue: Osho Tushita Ashram
8700 SW 153rd Terrace, Palmetto Bay, FL
– If you want to be initiated into Osho sannyas movement( an alive, non-organized, non-religious movement of individual meditation and self-growth) please let us know in advance so we include your initiation ceremony in the evening celebration
– Bring your yoga mat, an eye mask if you have one, a water bottle.
– Wear loose comfortable clothes (not tight yoga clothes), preferably not black. Make sure your clothes do not constrict your blood flow if you sit for an hour without movement. Those who have maroon/white meditation robes are welcome to wear them.
– Please do not eat a heavy breakfast before the morning Dynamic meditation. Since the meditations are active, please try to avoid caffeine/caffeinated drinks. Light breakfast will be provided after Dynamic.
– All techniques will be explained in detail and guided, you don’t have to be familiar with the techniques.
– If you have any prior physical or mental ailments please let the facilitator know before the start of meditations. If you feel unwell on the morning of the event please do not come and text/email us to cancel. Do not exceed your body’s limitations in case of prior conditions; do no harm to your body.
– We will be ordering vegan lunch from a local restaurant; you can choose to order lunch with us or bring your own vegetarian lunch (strictly no animal products in the ashram, please).
– With all further questions, please email or text (do not call). Text Satya at this number – with your name.
Event Fee : $45, includes breakfast and lunch and the whole day of meditations. All meals are vegetarian with vegan and gluten free options. You can also bring your own vegetarian lunch (strictly no meat/fish/eggs) and pay $30 only for participation & breakfast .
Participation for Friday evening is free. It is $45 each for Saturday and Sunday. If you have time constraints, you can attend one full day, either Saturday or Sunday, but please let us know of your plans in advance.
All the rooms in the ashram are booked. However. you can find reasonably priced hotel options nearby as well if the ashram rooms are fully booked.
After you have registered for the event, please prepay to confirm your participation. If you pay and then for some unavoidable reason are not able to come to the retreat, we will forward your payment to the next monthly retreat. To prepay for participation and/or stay at the ashram, go here: