- This event has passed.
Osho Enlightenment Day Meditations & Celebrations
March 18 @ 7:30 am - 7:30 pm$45
“Enlightenment simply means an experience of your consciousness unclouded by thoughts, emotions, sentiments. When the consciousness is totally empty, there is something like an explosion, an atomic explosion. Your whole insight becomes full of a light which has no source and no cause. And once it has happened, it remains. It never leaves you for a single moment..” Osho, From discourse “The Last Testament Vol1,Chapter13
We are meeting to celebrate Osho’s Enlightenment day. His enlightenment day is celebrated all around the world on March 21st a weekday, and we will be celebrating the day on March 18th Saturday with a full day of meditations. . We will have a full day of many meditation techniques and end with a Satsang celebration.
Osho is born in Kuchwada, a small village in the state of Madhya Pradesh, central India.At the age of twenty-one, Osho became enlightened. “For many lives I had been working on myself, struggling, doing whatsoever can be done – and nothing was happening. The very effort was a barrier… Not that one can reach without seeking. Seeking is needed, but then comes a point when seeking has to be dropped… And that day the search stopped…it started happening. A new energy arose… It was coming from nowhere and everywhere. It was in the trees and in the rocks and the sky and the sun and the air – and I was thinking it was very far away. And it was so near…” A full account of his enlightenment can be found in the book ” The Discipline of Transcendence., Volume 2″
Group meditations creates a strong group energy which intensifies our individual efforts and motivates us further. No prior meditation experience is needed as all meditations will be explained thoroughly. All that is needed is an open mind and a loving courageous heart ready to explore and experience the unknown.
Schedule for the event:
7:30 am – 8:00 – Check in & Introduction
8:00 – 9:30 – Osho No-Dimension Meditation
9:30 – 10:30 – Breakfast
10:30 – 12:30 – Osho Nadabrahma Meditation
12:30 – 2:00 Lunch/Rest (Please try to stay in silence, spend time with trees, in nature)
2:00 – 3:00 Stop Meditation , a Gurdjieff inspired technique
3:00 – 3:45 Tea/Sharing
4:00 – 5:00 Osho Kundalini Meditation
5:30 – 6:30 Osho Gaurishankar Meditation
7:00 -8:00 Osho Evening Celebration, Satsang with the Mystics.
Venue: Meditation Hall @ Best Western Plus Hotel
101 Ansin Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Event Fee : $45, includes breakfast and lunch and the whole day of meditations. All meals are vegetarian with vegan and gluten free options.
After you have registered for the event, please prepay to confirm your participation. If you pay and then for some unavoidable reason are not able to come to the retreat, we will forward your payment to the next Full day retreat. Paypal address – email@example.com
– Bring your yoga mat, an eye mask if you have one, a water bottle.
– Wear loose comfortable clothes (not tight yoga clothes), preferably not black. Make sure your clothes do not constrict your blood flow if you sit for an hour without movement. Those who have maroon/white meditation robes are welcome to wear them.
– Please do not eat a heavy breakfast before the morning Dynamic meditation. Since the meditations are active, please try to avoid caffeine/caffeinated drinks. Light breakfast will be provided after Dynamic.
– All techniques will be explained in detail and guided, you don’t have to be familiar with the techniques.
– If you have any prior physical or mental ailments please let the facilitator know before the start of meditations. If you feel unwell on the morning of the event please do not come and text/email us to cancel. Do not exceed your body’s limitations in case of prior conditions; do no harm to your body.
– We will be ordering vegan lunch from a local restaurant; you can choose to order lunch with us or bring your own vegetarian lunch (strictly no animal products in the ashram, please).
– With all further questions, please email or text (do not call). Text Satya at this number – with your name.