- This event has passed.
5-day silent Vipassana Retreat with Lama Tenzin
May 3 @ 7:00 am - May 7 @ 2:00 pm
Osho Bodhisattva family heartily invites you to a 5-Day Silent Vipassana Retreat With Lama Tenzin. It’s a unique opportunity in Miami area and being held for the first time in Florida. This is a silent residential retreat suitable for both new and experienced seekers.
In this retreat, we will learn various dimensions of Vipassana meditation that include breathing techniques, mindful walking, body scanning, and other techniques in a silent atmosphere under the guidance of Lama Tenzin. Osho meditations and Osho discourses will add another beautiful dimension to the retreat. They will take us deeper into silence.
Dates: May 3rd, 7 AM – May 7th, 2 PM, 2023
The retreat begins in the morning of Wednesday, May 3rd followed by 5 full days of meditation, and ends in the afternoon of Sunday, May 7th at 2 pm.
We recommend participants to arrive at the event in the evening on Tuesday May 2nd to get well rested before the event starts the following morning.
Venue: 101 Ansin Boulevard, Hallandale Beach, FL (Best Western Plus hotel – inquire at the front desk about the meditation retreat)
Daily Activities: Osho Active Meditation | Mindful Breathing | Mindful Walking | Mindful Eating | Dharma Teaching | Osho Video Discourse
About the Teacher: The silent Vipassana Meditation Retreat will be led by Venerable Tenzin Lama Sherpa. Ordained at the age of 13, Ven. Lama is a Tibetan Buddhist Monk. He studied Tibetan Buddhism at the Namdroling Monastery in India.
Throughout his monastic life, Ven. Lama has received endless philosophical teachings, transmissions, and initiations from great lamas. Ven. Lama has taught Buddhism and led many meditation retreats in Nepal, India, Chile, Mexico, and the US.
The fee covers participation in all the meditation sessions for the entire duration of the event., daily vegetarian meals-breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & snacks .
- $300 per person.
- Accommodations at the facility are full now. If you are traveling from out of state please book your say at a nearby hotel or an airbnb.
Registration: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT. IF YOU WANT TO STILL ENQUIRE AND WANT TO BE PUT IN THE WAITING IST, PLEASE TEXT THE NUMBER BELOW.
For more details: With all further questions, text Satya at ( do not call, text only) or email: email@example.com
Payment option: Please paypal the amount to firstname.lastname@example.org after registration.
Meditation Retreat Guidelines
This group is held in strict discipline/schedule. Please make note of the following rules:
- The group will be in complete silence. No cell phones, No internet, No book reading
- Let your family/friends know that you will be away on a personal retreat
- You must be physically fit to participate and follow the schedule.
- Do not participate if you have a serious mental disorder or an emotional upheaval.
- You are requested to commit to the whole process, partial participation will disturb you and others.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking is not allowed.
- Please bring your yoga mat or meditation pillow if you have one.
- Meditations involve sitting, dancing and lying down so it is suggested that you wear loose clothes and bring a shawl or light blanket to cover yourself during passive sittings.
- Since the event will be full of activities, it is suggested that you take plenty of rest before the event, avoid caffeine, alcohol and meat.
- In consideration of people with sensitivities, please kindly refrain from using strong perfumes and other strong fragrances during the retreat.
- We plan to do each session at the allocated time, so plan to be at the Meditation Hall 5-10 mins earlier than the scheduled time.
We look forward to meeting and meditating with you soon!!! 🙏🙏🙏