“The whole art of ecstasy, meditation, samadhi, is: How to become one with the rhythm of the universe. When it exhales, you exhale. When it inhales, you inhale. You live in it, are not separate, are one with it” Osho
Osho Meditation Events
We are opening the doors of our Osho Meditation Garden to introductory Osho meditation events on specific weekends.
Osho has given more than 300 different techniques of meditation to suit the busy modern age. They are revolutionary methods of meditation for the inner transformation.
“In Buddha’s time, dynamic methods of meditation were not needed. People were more simple, more authentic. They lived a more real life. Now, people are living a very repressed life, a very unreal life. When they don’t want to smile, they smile. When they want to be angry, they show compassion. People are false, the whole life pattern is false. People are just acting, not living. Many incomplete experiences go on being collected, piled up inside their minds.”
“Just sitting directly in silence won’t help. The moment you sit silently, you will see all sorts of things moving inside you; you will feel it’s almost impossible to be silent. First throw those things out so you come to a natural state of rest. Real meditation starts only when you are at rest.” Osho
The event is happening on specific weekends. We will have a half an hour introduction to Osho, Osho Meditations and then will practice one of his revolutionary meditations and then will have sharing session for questions and answers. The whole event will be a two hour process.
This is a gathering of friends. There is no gurudom, no hierarchy or levels of spiritual achievement in Osho meditations. We are all travelers, some have travelled more some less, and we are all helping each other. As Osho promised before he left his body, whenever his lovers meet and meditate, He will be there. There will be a meditation facilitator to help with meditation techniques, music and space organization. No experience is necessary.
Osho Bodhisattva Meditation Garden.
This is a residential garden. Please do not show up without confirmation. The meetup is at a residential place, and we are just by Greynold’s Park.
What to bring ?
– Wear loose light colorful clothes or meditation robes and come on an empty stomach.
– Your water bottle.
– Your yoga mat , very important.
When to arrive ?
Arrive 10-15 minutes before the beginning of the meditation to get the necessary instructions. Please don’t arrive in between meditation sessions as nobody will be able to answer your text or open the gate if the session is in progress.
The event is donation based. Osho Bodhisattva is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, donations given to us are completely tax deductible. Donations for the camp cover meals and taking care of the garden. Please put donations in the glass jar by the Buddha statue. Suggested donation for this event is $5-$10
Important notice to all friends:
– Please do not show up without our text confirmation.
– Please come on time and respect others’ time, cancel your meetup RSVP or text us before the event begins if you can’t make it.
– Come in silence and leave in silence. For questions about meditations we will have question/sharing sessions during the day. No chit-chat or pleasantries are needed.
– Clothes in maroon, orange or white will help support your energy field during meditations. Do not wear tight sports clothes, they won’t allow you to relax completely. Do not wear black.
– Refrain from using strong fragrances in consideration to people with allergies. There is a dog on premises, fyi for people with allergies.
– If you have physical or mental ailments, let the facilitator know in private.
The event is donation based. Osho Bodhisattva Corp. is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax deductible. Please put cash donations in the donation glass jar. If you need a donation receipt let us know by e-mail or text.